Holiday RecipesBring a piece of Israel to your holiday meal with Negev Nectars recipes! These mouth watering concoctions using our delicious products are sure to make any celebration special.
Friends' RecipesTake it from the pros. These chefs and avid Negev Nectars lovers have used our products to create exciting, original and easy to follow recipes.
- Chef Michael Solomonov uses our Sesame and Date Delight in his Sesame-Date Torte
- Joan Nathan’s Mousse au Chocolat et à l’Huile d’Olive
- Leah Koenig’s Sweet or Savory Hamantaschen
Recipes from the Negev Nectars’ Team and CommunityTaste the amazing flavors of the Negev through recipes developed by our team, as well as sent in by talented members of our community!
- Goat Cheese Mousse with 7 Tastes Chutney in Philo dough layered crust
- Special Cherry Tomato Soup with Cherry Tomato Spread
- Baked Potatoes with Lemon and Pepper Salsa
- Onions with Desert Magic’s 7 Tastes Chutney
Featured RecipeShmulik Rifman is the mayor of the Ramat Negev Regional Council. His great love of the Negev is matched only by his love of gourmet cooking—and both are widely acclaimed! Try using your Negev Nectars Olive Oil in this delicious recipe for Kebabs With a Roasted Tomato Medley:
- 2 lbs of ripe red tomatoes, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb ground meat (mixed beef and mutton)
- A handful of chopped spring onion
- A handful of coriander
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsps of Negev Nectars olive oil
- 4 pitas
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Green Tehini (optional)
For the tomato medley:
Heat 1tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add about half of the garlic. Line the bottom of the pan with tomato slices. Add salt and pepper. Spread about half the onions, coriander, and parsley over the tomatoes. Add cherry tomatoes and the rest of the garlic. Cover with tin foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
For the Kebabs
To the ground meat, add the rest of the onions, coriander, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients and create small loaves. Fry the loaves on both sides—about five minute each. Place on an oven tray and bake for an additional 10 minutes at 350.Line a serving container with toasted pita. Layer the tomato medley over the pita. Finish by adding the meat loaves. Delicious when topped with green tehini.